One of the most pressing questions I get from prospective clients is about how exactly to answer a negative review on Google Places. Today I do want to give you 6 successful business ideas on the best way to respond appropriately to an assessment that you never like.
Opinions vary on the ability or effect of bad reviews with some suggesting that 1 in 3 decide to do business with you predicated on reviews, while others say the percentage buy google reviews is a lot higher. In any case, the business enterprise owner or general manager must focus on the web reviews they’re getting or sit and wonder why we’re not getting more customers.
Successful Business Ideas – Dealing With Negative Reviews
So let’s go through the successful business ideas I have for you on coping with reviews.
1) First, I’d tell be nice. There’s no downside to treating an unhappy customer with unusual kindness. The most crucial words you are able to say (or write in this case) is “I recognize that something we’ve done has upset you “.This phrase will communicate clearly that you value your visitors feelings.
2) Don’t take the comments personally or answer them personally. They’re commenting about their experience with your organization, so seek to handle the knowledge they’d and move on. Always remember that when you reply, you’re post is public and everyone can see it.
My third of 6 successful business ideas as it relates to Google Places reviews is:
3) Understand that feedback is helpful. If you did not get notified about a poor experience it’d be hard to spot areas to enhance your business’s interaction with customers. If you’ve made changes or improvements predicated on negative feedback, allow reviewer (and everybody else who reads it know).
4) Keep your reply short and to the point. The reviewer wants to know they’ve been heard. Future clients want to know you’re listening and engaging with paying customers. That you don’t need lots of words for that message in the future through.
5) Thank people to take time to review. If they’re posting about a good experience, thank them for sharing. If the review is negative, thank them for bringing it to your attention to help you address and resolve the problem.
And the past of my 6 successful business ideas is…
6) Be described as a friend. Remember that people conduct business with people they know, like and trust. Google Places reviews is powerful in how it allows you to befriend your customers. Do this well and they’ll be considered a friend and customer for decades to come.