Online coaching is the same as traditional coaching with the added advantages of flexibility and convenience. If you should be designing a coaching class on your own, you then have to first know all the major components that get into creating one. When you yourself have each one of these components for your class, then you can certainly rest assured your students are certain to get the perfect learning experience.
1. Login account: Every student will need to have his own personal login id where they can access his course contents. He should also provide the capacity to change his contact details for example email id. He should also be able to make comments and keep in touch with you on a one-on-one basis.
2. Communication: You must offer several approaches to communicate, email being the primary means. Furthermore, you must allow public and private chat forums for students to interact together and with you. You are able to decide to simply embed a commercially available chat forum on your site.
3. Content: Your site must also provide a copy of the content that you’re providing as a area of the curriculum. Just in case the student deletes the email you sent, he should be able to access the same information on your site ncert solutions for class 10 maths. Furthermore, you must offer more learning resources like e-book and articles and links to other relevant sites to enrich the student’s knowledge.
4. Progress tracking: At any given point you must be able to observe how far you reach in the course. The student must also be able to track his progress and understanding. You are able to offer tests and quizzes to evaluate the student’s grasp of one’s course. Just in case the student really wants to revise some previous content, he should be able to do this and take another test.
5. Grades and awards: At the end of one’s course, you’ll need to be able to give grades based on the student’s performance. You are able to choose to give certifications and awards. This may aid in increasing your brand value.
6. Feedback: Make sure you have a feedback mechanism. Allow your students to comment on your course material and how they have benefited from it. Invite ideas for improvement and ideas for new courses.
You are able to deliver your curriculum through email or phone as well as videos on YouTube using its private viewing feature to ensure that only your students can access it. You can find sites which even give you a digital chalk or pen to spell out your points on an electronic screen. Every one of these methods will help to create a great learning experience for your students.